A powerful toolkit for managers
When working with managers at the world’s top organizations, we realized they tend to apply a lot of the same practices.
We’ve distilled the best workflows from our work with these leaders into one lightweight, easy to use toolbox that is now accessible to everyone.
Check-ins and 1-on-1s
Use Fellow to form strong bonds with your colleagues, keep everyone accountable, and create a highly engaged team.
- Plan 1-on-1 agendas collaboratively.
- Have conversations powered by smart suggestions.
- Centralize all your action items in one to-do list.
- Follow-up on action items so you’re always on track.
Feedback and recognition
Top performing organizations rejoice in an environment of open communication and continuous feedback. Whether it’s manager-to-employee, employee-to-manager or peer-to-peer, we make sending and asking for feedback easy and fun.
- Give and get feedback as work happens; not only at certain points in the year.
- Send and respond to feedback both on the web and through Slack.
- Get smart suggestions to know who and when to ask for feedback.
- Promote a culture of feedback and guidance across your organization.
We know it’s hard to keep track of all your conversations, the things you promise other people on your team, and what they promise you - but Fellow (your work co-pilot) is the perfect tool to get a handle of it all.
- Write the action items that come out of every team meeting and 1-on-1.
- Centralize all action items in one easy-to-read to-do list.
- Stay organized and accomplish everything you promise your fellow teammates.
Great managers understand that it’s more important to work on the right things rather than to just check things off a list.
- Take your personal and professional goals into your own hands by setting priorities and getting coached by mentors during 1-on-1s.
- Track short, medium and long-term goals.
- Create templates that align with your objectives.
We know different perspectives can bring a lot to the table, but not all meetings are run to do that in the most efficient way. Fellow empowers every team member to speak up while promoting inclusion and diversity of thought every step of the way!
- Collaborate on talking points and action items.
- Have more productive team meetings.
- Ask for feedback on how to make meetings better for everyone.
- Save default templates and keep track of discussions over time.
Fellow is powered by real data from tools like your calendar and apps such as Slack.
- Receive leadership insights and meeting reminders.
- Remember important milestones in your colleague’s lives.
- Get notified if you haven’t exchanged feedback or met with a direct-report in a long time.
“I've never seen an app spread so quickly. Within a few weeks, there were hundreds of people using Fellow to follow up on the action items that inevitably come out of every meeting. It's been a game-changer for our team.”
“Fellow has increased my productivity and has resulted in more collaborative 1:1s & team meetings. My team loves capturing their own agenda items. Getting prompted to add talking points is super handy when jumping from one meeting to the next.”
“Fellow has completely changed the way we manage meetings at Time Doctor. With 100+ people in 32 different countries, Fellow was one of the tools that took our remote meetings from confusion to clarity.”
“Fellow has been a game changer for us. I love how lightweight and easy it is to use. It intuitively builds into my day-to-day rhythm, and the natural flow of Shopify, making it so much simpler to have valuable conversations.”